Once a week, the Kidenga app will ask you to report whether you are healthy or sick, and mosquito activity near your home. Then visit the app to see other user reports in your area, get the latest news on Zika, dengue, and chikungunya, and learn how to protect yourself, your family, and your community from diseases spread by mosquitoes. Users in Arizona, Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico will be able to check which counties in their states have people with Zika. Learn More »
- Take a quick, anonymous health survey to find out if you might have an illness similar to Zika, dengue, or chikungunya.
- Reporting, “No Symptoms” on the survey takes less time than tying your shoe!
- Learn about confirmed Zika, dengue, and chikungunya cases from Texas, Arizona, California and Florida health departments’ weekly reports.
- Check out the mosquito activity that is going on in your zip code.
- Be the first to see Zika, dengue, and chikungunya news worldwide.
- Traveling? Zika can be transmitted sexually, so if you or your partner are going to a country with a high risk for Zika, you’ll want to take preventative measures during and after the trip.
Get Mosquito Smart
- Just what it sounds like! Get tips and information from amazing scientists focused on keeping you Mosquito Smart!
- Choose from five topics: Mosquitoes, Diseases, Zika & Pregnancy, Prevent and Protect, and About Care. Or read them all!
- Watch videos, see maps from the CDC showing where mosquitoes are that carry these diseases, and play around with an interactive house and community to learn where mosquitoes might be hanging out around you.